COVID-19 Important Information
Attending Property Viewings
- If you, or a member of your household experience any symptoms of COVID-19 please let us know immediately and we will postpone the viewing.
- Only you plus one other, from the same household can attend the viewing.
- When attending the viewing please wear a mask to cover your face.
- Please wait outside until we have carried out our pre-viewing safety work.
- You will be asked, either by a member of our team or the property owner to use sanitiser before the viewing is conducted. We can provide this for your use. If you wish to bring your own gloves that is fine but they must be new and only used for the viewing to avoid cross contamination.
- Either the seller or our team will open all doors and show you through the property. Please do not touch any surfaces. We will have cleaned all door handles with disinfectant wipes before the viewing commences and will open any doors not already opened prior to the viewing commencing. If you do touch a surface please let us know so we can clean the affected area.
- We have been advised to keep viewings as short as possible and avoid lengthy discussion inside the property. With this in mind we are aiming to have 15 minute viewing appointments – ending in the garden or outside the premises where further questions can be asked.
- We will not be handing out paper brochures at this time.
- 2 metre social distance guidelines are to be adhered to at all times If you are unable to follow the guidelines above please let us know prior to the appointment. We will be unable to carry out any appointment where this guidance is not followed.
We appreciate that this is very different to how viewings have been conducted previously and hope that you understand and appreciate the reasons why we have to conduct appointments in this way.